Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Review: It's Skin - secret solution clear patch


This is basically a spot patch for blemishes. Each box comes with 12 clear patches.


The patches have different sizes.
They stick really well! On the packaging it says you have to leave it on for 8 to 12 hours, so it is best to leave it on over night.
The first time I tried it, I only left it on for 2 hours. Of course it did not really make a difference.
Recently it has been really hot and humid outside plus I am trying a new hand-made soap - I am not sure if these are the reasons that I broke out but I suddenly had blemishes on my shoulders. So I thought it would be a great "opportunity" to test this product. I used the whole pack before sleep.
The next day I forgot about it and just went out. When I remembered it, I rushed straight to the next public toilet to remove all the stickers and see the result.
It did not do as much as I expected. But it did not make them worse either. One of the blemishes was big and that one showed the most improvement.
My conclusion: It works on cystic blemishes, but on small ones or deep ones it will not have a significant effect.
I suggest using an alcohol-toner on the affected areas first to sanitize them and then follow up with the patch.
Here is what I used:
Etude House AC Clinic Daily Toner (Mini-Version)
(I'd never use this as a toner, but only on acne spots) 

No comments:

Post a Comment