Monday, February 1, 2016

Etude House Tint my brows gel - brow tattoo


I ordered this product immediately when I saw it on Taobao. But only afterwards I actually searched for reviews and how to use it. And I was a bit shocked: You need to leave the gel on for 2 hours to let it dry and you cannot wash that area in the next 24 hours.




I bought it in the color #1 brown. The gel is very sticky and it is hard to apply it evenly or erase mistakes, so I had to be extra careful.

Here is my right eyebrow before, during and after the procedure:


Final result: In the photo it looks better than in real life. The other eyebrow turned out a bit more uneven (in color). It looks like I filled in my eyebrows with a pencil.

Eyebrow tints have been very common in Russia and Germany since a long time.
Usually I get better results using Goldwell's demipermanent dye (just a tiny bit of developer plus a dark brown color) applied with a Q-tip for 5 minutes. Other European and American eyebrow dyes take about 1-2 minutes to do the job. But this took forever (2 hours can be a long time). Let's hope it will last for several days - which it should. 



No comments:

Post a Comment