Friday, February 5, 2016

❤️Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil - Review❤️

This is my new holy grail makeup-remover. It is the first cleansing oil that I tried which actually rinses clean.

At first I was skeptical, because most people who use cleansing oils to remove makeup, double-cleanse with a second cleanser. But why double-cleanse if the cleansing oil is supposed to emulsify when it comes in contact with water? 

The products I tried before always left an oily residue on my skin, so I just used regular oil and followed up with my regular (foaming) cleanser.
Somewhere on Taobao I have seen pictures where they pour cleansing oil into a glass of water. Some turn white which means they completely emulsify. But some oils remained separated from the water.
Since this cleansing oil is quite popular in Japan, I wanted to try it. And I absolutely love it. 
I used to be terrified of waterproof mascara and eyeliner when thinking about the hassle of removing it in the evening. Now I feel like I can wear any kind of makeup product and get it of with this.


After rinsing with water the skin is completely clean. I do not need to double cleanse - I just did this a couple of times (out of habit) but realized it did not make a difference. It's so easy: Apply on dry skin, massage until the makeup breaks down, splash with water. Finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment